How can I log in to my new Apple ID?

How can i log in my new apple id?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 1, 2023 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2023 7:20 AM

Read this support article to learn how to sign in with your Apple ID on various kinds of devices --> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

For an Apple Mobile device:

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap Sign in to your [device].

3. Enter your Apple ID and password.

4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.

If another Apple ID is signed in you may need to enter the password for that ID to sign out of that ID first.

Read this document to learn how to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac --> Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

For an Apple mobile device:

1. Go to Settings, then tap your name. 

2. Scroll down to the bottom.

3. Tap Sign Out.

4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off. (Read this if you If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

5. Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.

6. Tap Sign Out.

7. Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2023 7:20 AM in response to mercado112

Read this support article to learn how to sign in with your Apple ID on various kinds of devices --> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

For an Apple Mobile device:

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap Sign in to your [device].

3. Enter your Apple ID and password.

4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.

If another Apple ID is signed in you may need to enter the password for that ID to sign out of that ID first.

Read this document to learn how to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac --> Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

For an Apple mobile device:

1. Go to Settings, then tap your name. 

2. Scroll down to the bottom.

3. Tap Sign Out.

4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off. (Read this if you If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

5. Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.

6. Tap Sign Out.

7. Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.

How can I log in to my new Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.