I recently upgraded to Sonoma on my Mac Book Pro and Mac MINI. I am creating a Keynote project on my Mac mini but want it to appear on my MacBook Pro, How do I do that.

I recently upgraded to Sonoma on my Mac Book Pro and Mac MINI.   I am creating a Keynote project on my Mac mini but want it to appear on my MacBook Pro,  How do I do that.

Mac mini, macOS 14.0

Posted on Nov 1, 2023 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2023 9:23 AM

If you just want to transfer the completed project, one option is AirDrop. Use AirDrop on your Mac - Apple Support

If you want the two devices synced, turn on iCloud Drive in both and save or move the file to the iCloud Drive folder in Finder.

See: Sync a Keynote presentation across devices - Apple Support

and

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2023 9:23 AM in response to Roy Bradshaw

If you just want to transfer the completed project, one option is AirDrop. Use AirDrop on your Mac - Apple Support

If you want the two devices synced, turn on iCloud Drive in both and save or move the file to the iCloud Drive folder in Finder.

See: Sync a Keynote presentation across devices - Apple Support

and

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

I recently upgraded to Sonoma on my Mac Book Pro and Mac MINI. I am creating a Keynote project on my Mac mini but want it to appear on my MacBook Pro, How do I do that.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.