You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 15 camera dead pixels

Within a month of unboxing I noticed the presence of dead pixels on the camera sensor, in 6x to 10x zoom causing image distortion and quality degradation in photos and videos. I have attached a few sample images that clearly showcase the problem.

I understand that such issues can occasionally occur in mass production, and I believe this is a result of a rare quality control oversight. Given that the device is still under warranty, I kindly request assistance in addressing this matter.

I would appreciate it if you could guide me through the steps to initiate a return or replacement process for this defective unit.

I have contacted the apple support and dealer but they are not ready to replace the defective product

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Nov 3, 2023 3:04 AM

1 reply

iPhone 15 camera dead pixels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.