Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Game Center App

Where is it on my device.

I don’t play games on my phone, but I’m curious as to where to go if I did want to waste my time and my life!

Posted on Nov 4, 2023 10:45 PM

3 replies

Nov 4, 2023 11:13 PM in response to I-am-autistic

I-am-autistic Said:

"Game Center App: Where is it on my device. I don’t play games on my phone, but I’m curious as to where to go if I did want to waste my time and my life!"

-------

Getting Game Center App:

What's the iOS?

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: About
  4. View: First Line Down

Game Center is not longer an app. It is now a part of Settings. Go here: Use Game Center to Play with Friends - Apple Support

Nov 5, 2023 5:46 AM in response to I-am-autistic

Hey there! If you're looking for the Game Center app on your device, it's typically located in the "Games" folder on your iPhone or iPad. Just swipe down on your home screen and use the search bar to find it.

Regarding your interest in gaming, it's great that you're curious! Mobile gaming can be a fun and entertaining way to pass the time, and there are some excellent games out there...While some games may be seen as time-wasters, there are many that offer challenging gameplay and even educational content...So, it doesn't necessarily have to be a waste of time if you choose your games wisely...

If you're new to mobile gaming and want recommendations, I'd suggest checking out some famous GachaTubers on YouTube. These content creators often review and play various mobile games, giving you a sense of what's popular and worth trying...You can discover new games that align with your interests and preferences by following these channels.

Remember, gaming can be a fun and social activity as well, so if you decide to dive into it, consider exploring multiplayer games and connecting with others online...Enjoy your gaming journey! 😊

Game Center App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.