You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you add Apple Account Balance to Apply Wallet in iPhone 15 pro max? I can't.

First of all, I can add my Apple Account Balance card to my iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone SE using the same Apple ID. I just tested with each by adding and deleting and adding back my Apple Account Balance Card. All of those devices works.

But for this new iPhone 15 pro max, I factory reseted the phone so many times, I changed country and region, I reseted network settings, I turned the device off and on, I deleted all cards and passes in Apple Wallet, I turned off passcode and FaceID and turned on again, I logged out and logged in with my Apple ID, none of that works. I can add regular credit cards to my Apple Wallet without problem, but just NOT Apple Account Balance card. Each time it says "Cannot Add Card"- "Your Apple Account Balance cannot be added to Wallet at this time." And I also DID upgrade my iOS to 17.1.1. So what's going on with my new iPhone 15 Pro Max? Does anyone else with iPhone 15 series has the same problem with adding Apple Account Balance to your Apple Wallet? Apple please come with a solution!!

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 7, 2023 4:00 PM

There are no replies.

Can you add Apple Account Balance to Apply Wallet in iPhone 15 pro max? I can't.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.