Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

I-Phone 13 Pro Max

Please help ! All of a sudden all of the e-mails in my outlook sent e-mails box (thousands) have a red circle with a line through it ! I did not block any of these e-mails ! How do I fix this ?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 8, 2023 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2023 7:45 PM

I was able to resolved the issue myself by going into settings, then to

mail, then to Blocked, which showed I must have accidently blocked my own e-mail address - LOL - I unblocked it and that removed all the circles with lines from the thousands of e-mails in my sent mail ! :)

2 replies

Nov 8, 2023 7:35 PM in response to needhelpasap25

needhelpasap25 Said:

"I-Phone 13 Pro Max: Please help ! All of a sudden all of the e-mails in my outlook sent e-mails box (thousands) have a red circle with a line through it ! I did not block any of these e-mails ! How do I fix this ?"

------

Troubleshooting Mail Sorting:

A. Remove, then Add the Account:

Remove your eMail account(s) from your iPhone. Once removed, add the eMail account(s) back. It's worth a go.

B. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). As an example, go here for gmail: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

I-Phone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.