Time for a new iPhone?

None of the remedies prescribed to fix the sudden loss of notifications on my iPhone 12’s Lock Screen have worked. I thought installing the latest iOS update would solve the problem. It did not, nor did restarting the iPhone. I do not have this problem with my iPad, and Apple should have a better response to this strange and sudden malfunction.

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 10, 2023 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2023 2:21 PM

C1960B wrote:

None of the remedies prescribed to fix the sudden loss of notifications on my iPhone 12’s Lock Screen have worked. I thought installing the latest iOS update would solve the problem. It did not, nor did restarting the iPhone. I do not have this problem with my iPad, and Apple should have a better response to this strange and sudden malfunction.

And what response did Apple support give you when you contacted them about your issue?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2023 2:21 PM in response to C1960B

C1960B wrote:

And what response did Apple support give you when you contacted them about your issue?

Time for a new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.