You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Customizing Shortcut Icons in the iOS 17 AssistiveTouch Menu

Greetings,

I'm reaching out to seek assistance on personalizing shortcut icons within the AssistiveTouch menu on my device running iOS 17. Specifically, I've added a new shortcut via the Shortcuts app and would like to assign a custom icon to it for better visibility and quick access. For instance, the default Camera shortcut displays a camera symbol, which is straightforward and user-friendly.

However, for the shortcut I added for the Files app, it merely shows a generic icon instead of the one I prefer. I've been through the relevant sections in the Settings under Accessibility and Shortcuts app, but I haven't managed to figure out how to customize the icon displayed on the AssistiveTouch menu.

Image:

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the icons for user-added shortcuts?

If so, could you please guide me on how to do it?

Appreciate any help you can provide!

Warm regards,

Yakir.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 10, 2023 3:41 PM

There are no replies.

Customizing Shortcut Icons in the iOS 17 AssistiveTouch Menu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.