Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone 14 Pro max Battery Problem

Hello, I wish you a good day,I think there is a problem.

1 Month ago As the first owner, I bought an iPhone 14 pro max.It feels like there is an abnormality in consciousness.

I have not used the Pro Max series before, but it seems to me to drop abnormally fast. 

My Screen Time is around 6 hours on average. I share my data.I am very sorry about this situation, please fix my psychology.I charge my phone with Apple original 20W charger

Data :

IOS 17.1.1  

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 11, 2023 1:51 AM

2 replies

Nov 11, 2023 1:53 AM in response to Gunes66

How to contact a third-party app developer

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

How to contact a Web Publisher or the Host

Contacting a web publisher or the host of a website can be helpful for various reasons, such as reporting issues with the website, seeking permission to use content, or addressing copyright concerns. The process may vary slightly depending on the website, but here are some general steps you can follow:

1. Check the Website: First, visit the website and look for a "Contact" or "About Us" page. Many websites provide contact information there, including email addresses or contact forms.
  2. Web Hosting Company: If you have an issue related to the website's hosting, such as reporting abuse or copyright infringement, you can try contacting the web hosting company. To find the hosting company, you can use online tools like "whoishostingthis.com" or similar services. Once you identify the hosting company, visit their website and look for contact information or support options.
  3. Be Clear and Polite: Whether you are reaching out via email, contact form, or social media, always be clear, concise, and polite in your communication. Clearly state the reason for contacting them and provide any necessary details to help them understand your request or concern.
  4. Give Time for a Response: Allow some time for the web publisher or hosting company to respond. It may take a few days, depending on their responsiveness.

Remember, always be respectful in your communication, and avoid any hostile or aggressive language, as it is unlikely to yield a positive response.

iPhone 14 Pro max Battery Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.