Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Blue tooth in my car is VERY low & won’t adjust louder.

I phone 12 max my phone is hooked up to my 2006 Acura. Recently the volume doesn’t get louder. It’s very low & hard to hear conversation

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 12:11 PM

7 replies

Nov 14, 2023 8:16 PM in response to Beechbumz

Beechbumz Said:

"Blue tooth in my car is VERY low & won’t adjust louder.: I phone 12 max my phone is hooked up to my 2006 Acura. Recently the volume doesn’t get louder. It’s very low & hard to hear conversation"

-------

Troubleshoot the iPhone Bluetooth:

A. Visit these Links:

B. Reset All Network Settings to Default:

Example of items that will be reset: (Wi-Fi Passwords, VPN Connections, etc)

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Network Settings.
  5. Enter: [Your Passcode

Nov 14, 2023 7:28 PM in response to Beechbumz

Beechbumz Said:

"Blue tooth in my car is VERY low & won’t adjust louder.: I phone 12 max my phone is hooked up to my 2006 Acura. Recently the volume doesn’t get louder. It’s very low & hard to hear conversation"

-------

Troubleshooting CarPlay:

Re-Pair This:

Unpairing the iPhone, and then pairing it back. Read the driver's manual for this.

A. Usual Manual:

Read your driver's manual to find out more about syncing this.

B. YouTube this:

See if there are any video on YouTube abut confuting this.

B. Try being in Park:

For many, they must have their automobile in park to get this to all pair.

C. Visit this Link:

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support

Nov 15, 2023 10:59 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Lobsterghost1 👍👍👍 your aright on with your answer. It has worked fine up until a couple weeks ago. Is there a setting on my phone that could make this happen ???

I will uninstall & reinstall my iphone to my blue tooth in my car & see if that works. When I go to make a call & use the buttons on my car that’s all loud. It’s when it connects I assume to my phone & it’s on my speakers in the car it’s very low even with turning the volume up on my stereo its it doesn’t get louder.

Blue tooth in my car is VERY low & won’t adjust louder.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.