Posted on Nov 14, 2023 11:54 PM

5 replies

Jun 20, 2024 2:38 AM in response to dhirajan

dhirajan Said:

I want crate new account this phone

———-

Is this a used device?

Troubleshooting a Scam Sale:

Seems you were scammed, though a full-assumption on my part.

How was this Purchased?

If this was purchased online (i.e. eBay), then contact the site, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back. If this was purchased in-person, then always note that it is your responsibility to get in contact with them. Elsewise, it is useless to you.

Learn from this:

If this is a used device, then the person currently signed in to the iPhone needs to log themselves out of it. Elsewise, it is useless to your account. This is the site the seller should have used, prior to riding of it What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better. So, return it(if applicable), requesting a new iPhone.

Jun 20, 2024 2:36 AM in response to Ugbaike5

Ugbaike5 Said:

I want to create a new iCloud account

———-

Why so?

Creating a New iCloud Account:

You Can’t. What you are looking to perform is not a option. There is no such thing as an iCloud Account —all there is, is your Apple ID.

90-Day Wait:

To use a new Apple ID on a device, you need to way up to 90 days to assign it to the device.

I want to create a new iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.