Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ordering from the US apple store to europe

Hi,

I would like to ask from you that: Am I able to order/buy a mac book pro from the US apple store if I live in Europe (in the central of middle europe)?
If yes, how would the shipping work?

Sorry for my bad english.
Waiting for your answer

Richi

Message was edited by: VDiablo

mac book pro new, europe

Posted on Aug 22, 2010 5:16 AM

4 replies

Aug 22, 2010 3:39 PM in response to VDiablo

Just something else to throw out there. I know for the Caribbean region we have various companies (based in Miami, FL) that we can pay to act like a US-based post office box. In our region's case they will sign and then forward whatever is delivered to them directly to the islands in the Caribbean. Thisis useful for things like shopping on Ebay etc. where a US seller will sometimes say they refuse to ship internationally for whatever reason. If you're completely out of luck and you don't wish to ship you could maybe inquire if there's similar providers in Europe? Ofcourse you would do your homework before letting any company accept a laptop for you.

This isn't to promote them but the Caribbean one is http://www.aeropost.com/ just to give you a better idea of what Im talking about if it isn't clear. Additionally check with Apple to see if they can enclose the macbook in plain brown paper. E.g. No exposed box area showing to advertise to the whole post office that a laptop is inside. If you could find something like that for a one off use in one of the European countries with an Apple store that could be another avenue. Or have family in one of those countries forward it for you.

null

ordering from the US apple store to europe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.