Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What should I do if I mistakenly scratched off my Apple Card code?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 17, 2023 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2024 11:15 PM

I mistakenly scratched off the last two digit of gift card kindly help me out

150 replies

Jan 21, 2024 10:15 AM in response to ajibola213

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Feb 9, 2024 9:44 AM in response to habeeb173

habeeb173 wrote:

How do you wanna help me out I have the card but some codes is missing
please help me

Clara1101 wrote: what can I go to my Apple Card I mistakenly scratch off

You will need contact Apple Support directly and provide as much of the code as is visible, and they can provide the rest of it.

click here ➜ Contact Apple support if you cannot redeem a Gift Card code.

May 8, 2024 9:20 AM in response to olaitan01

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

May 6, 2024 7:55 AM in response to JOYCE8987

JOYCE8987 wrote:

I mistakenly over scratch off 6ix digit of apple gift card

Please, read the thread you replied to, your question has been answered many, many, many times already.

You will need contact Apple Support directly and provide as much of the code as is visible, and they can provide the rest of it.

click here ➜ Contact Apple support if you cannot redeem a Gift Card code.

Apr 13, 2024 4:08 PM in response to Taiwosp

Apr 30, 2024 7:38 AM in response to Oluwatimi1

Apr 30, 2024 7:38 AM in response to princess5454

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.