Apple community badges or “legacy rewards”

Sorry for asking so many questions about the community but I have seen people with a thing called legacy rewards but there like badges, you go to there profile and then to achievements, scroll down and they are, I’m wondering if anyone could tell me some easy ones I could earn now and some I can earn in the future. So basically a list of them orders from easy to hard and how to get the legacy reward.

Thanks so much, zzane

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 18, 2023 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2023 5:49 PM

zzane wrote:

Could you give a summery it won’t let me click the link, don’t ask

Legacy awards are from a legacy forum system, and that forum system was replaced some years ago. You’ll only see those legacy awards associated with the posters that were active when the legacy forum system was in use; with the longer-established nicks. Those particular digital trifles can no longer be acquired.

The current system of points and levels and perks is here:

... Share what you know and get recognized - Apple Support

If you can’t click on that link provided by babowa, you’ll want to work on resolving that, as embedded links are a big part of both questions and replies around here.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2023 5:49 PM in response to zzane

zzane wrote:

Could you give a summery it won’t let me click the link, don’t ask

Legacy awards are from a legacy forum system, and that forum system was replaced some years ago. You’ll only see those legacy awards associated with the posters that were active when the legacy forum system was in use; with the longer-established nicks. Those particular digital trifles can no longer be acquired.

The current system of points and levels and perks is here:

... Share what you know and get recognized - Apple Support

If you can’t click on that link provided by babowa, you’ll want to work on resolving that, as embedded links are a big part of both questions and replies around here.

Nov 18, 2023 5:56 PM in response to zzane

The legacy awards no longer exist; that is not my fault - sorry. I am not going to copy a back and forth conversation of posts made by other contributors because they are Apple's property once you post. Here is a link to the Forum rules and terms:

Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

By the way, we do not work for Apple; we are volunteers from around the globe, so we do not know why Apple does or does not do something.

Nov 18, 2023 6:02 PM in response to zzane

zzane wrote:

your allowed to if you quote it, also what do you mean it no longer exists that’s not helpful why should you give me the link then

Read the linked post. It is an earlier discussion of those legacy awards, and is available in the current forum system.

As for the legacy forum system, the legacy forum system is gone. Apple migrated everything and everyone into the current system. There is nothing to link to, outside of maybe rummaging in the wayback machine if you’re so inclined.

Apple community badges or “legacy rewards”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.