Why do i have a (Card) on my iphone?????? inever setup or entered my credit card

I deleted my card on my phone and it deleted all my contacts. then i googled what is acard used for. It said it was a subscription for something and then it gave me instructions how to delete my card. I never subscribed to anything and i never gave any of my credit card info on my phone???

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 10:42 AM

MsTigerchick wrote:

I deleted my card on my phone and it deleted all my contacts. then i googled what is acard used for. It said it was a subscription for something and then it gave me instructions how to delete my card. I never subscribed to anything and i never gave any of my credit card info on my phone???

Who is your email provider?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2023 10:42 AM in response to MsTigerchick

MsTigerchick wrote:

Who is your email provider?

Why do i have a (Card) on my iphone?????? inever setup or entered my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.