You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Classic robot alert sound missing

After the most recent iPhone update 17.1.1, the classic robot alert tone is missing. I would really like it back as an option. Can anyone help me? (It’s not under classic toned anymore fyi 11/20/23)

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 8:33 PM

4 replies

Nov 20, 2023 10:49 PM in response to Hellohgreen

Hellohgreen Said:

"Classic robot alert sound missing: After the most recent iPhone update 17.1.1, the classic robot alert tone is missing. I would really like it back as an option. Can anyone help me? (It’s not under classic toned anymore fyi 11/20/23)"

-------

Alarm Sound Missing:

Upgraded to iOS17? The seems to be a commonly-reported error on these forums. Question is: "Just how many have reported it to Apple?"

Recommend this to Apple:

Do your Part: Being of no option, let apple know what feature(s) you want to see addedApple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what their customers prefer and what features need to be added in versions to come.

1. Go here: Feedback - Apple Pay - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Type: "Passport" in "If other, please specify"
  4. Comment: That you want this to be an option and why.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

Classic robot alert sound missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.