Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Related Article: About eSIM on iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I reactivate my original number

I reset my iPhone and it deactivated my phone number. I want to see I can activate again

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 11:12 PM

4 replies

Nov 20, 2023 11:17 PM in response to kyrie0415

To activate iMessage and FaceTime using your Phone number

1. First, check to know whether you have an SMS plan enabled for at least One SMS*** with your carrier. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) the agency that issued the SIM to you
  2. If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS. (One international SMS*** Only)
  3. If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple ...

*** You may not have an SMS plan (Domestic & International) enabled by your carrier for the SIM/eSIM that you use on your device. Apple Inc does not provide SMS services.

Can I reactivate my original number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.