my apple app suddenly does not work on my roku tv

The app has always worked. Now suddenly when I click on the app, it goes briefly to apple tv then reverts back to the app page

Posted on Nov 21, 2023 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2023 4:38 PM

Just like Duggem I’ve been paying for Apple TV for almost a year. For almost 2 months now, I’ve been unable to watch any programs. Kept telling me to try later. Last week i finally got through to an advisor. He put me on hold and told me to wait for 2 minutes. Someone would be on the line to help me. I waited for 45 mins before hanging up. Now when I try to watch Apple TV, it tries to get me to purchase 3 months trial. They just took my payment from my credit card on 11/21. Does anyone have a tx I can call to get help? My Hulu works fine so it’s not my tvvor roku.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2023 4:38 PM in response to duggem

Just like Duggem I’ve been paying for Apple TV for almost a year. For almost 2 months now, I’ve been unable to watch any programs. Kept telling me to try later. Last week i finally got through to an advisor. He put me on hold and told me to wait for 2 minutes. Someone would be on the line to help me. I waited for 45 mins before hanging up. Now when I try to watch Apple TV, it tries to get me to purchase 3 months trial. They just took my payment from my credit card on 11/21. Does anyone have a tx I can call to get help? My Hulu works fine so it’s not my tvvor roku.

my apple app suddenly does not work on my roku tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.