Refund issue

I made a payment online by mistake and I contacted Apple about the payment I made and I asked for it to be canceled and I am thankful that you managed to help me and you told me to wait for a refund within 30 days, but I was worried about leaving my bank card open because I felt that there are some websites too they can charge me money directly from my account because I provided some details when I was making a payment on that website, so to avoid this from happening again, I have blocked my Visa card, because I want my refund from you to go into my other account, not the original one, I am here and I need it your help on this, I will provide any information you need as proof of the initial payment I made on my initial account

Posted on Nov 22, 2023 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2023 11:43 AM

Remember that we are other end users like you, not Apple. Apple will not see your issue here.

...am here and I need it your help on this, I will provide any information you need as proof of the initial payment

As we cannot help here, DO NOT post any transaction details here.

3 replies

Refund issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.