Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple News+ introduces Quartiles, a new original spelling game, and Offline Mode for subscribers. Learn more >

how do i get rid of ‘TrainerTips’?

After the last update, ‘Trainer Tips’ appears in the Fitness App. How do I remove it or hide it? I find it unnecessary and it interferes with viewing other summary displays.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 22, 2023 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2023 9:19 PM

Agree. I have health issues so 99% of any trainer tips don’t apply to my case. Annoyingly, all I can find online is submitting feedback to Apple. At least with the “time to run” or “time to walk” we could opt out…

4 replies

Dec 20, 2023 2:03 PM in response to Dana-k

I agree. I find the view of Trainer tips replaced my view of my last few workouts. Now I only see one workout and have to navigate to the calendar to see other workouts.

I don’t need or want trainer tips. I find that many others feel the same way. If you must have it please move it to the bottom of my view. Or allow me to manage what I view in the Fitness app.

May 1, 2024 1:53 PM in response to gregraygun_apple_place

gregraygun_apple_place wrote:

The fact that trainer tips is forced in my fitness app takes points from Apple, but it assures i will never use those trainers. Terrible move on their part to partake.

That will have little impact on us, your fellow users.

You can let Apple know your thoughts on the matter here:

Product Feedback - Apple

how do i get rid of ‘TrainerTips’?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.