How much is the iPhone 15 versus the iPhone 14 price wise over the period of your payment plan? Off hand?

how much is the iPhone 15 Plus a month on payment plan for 36 months?

iPhone SE, 17

Posted on Nov 25, 2023 6:14 AM

2 replies

Nov 25, 2023 3:51 PM in response to Grandmastermike

Please be aware that this forum doesn't act like a chat room with live responses. This is more like a bulletin board where you "tack up" a question for somebody to see later and respond if they know the answer.

Also, the vast majority of the people here are just other users trying to be helpful. We have no special tables of prices and plan rates other than those available to the general public on Apple's websites in the various countries where Apple does business.

If you want actual sales/financing information, you should contact Apple sales/financing personnel through the Apple Store or store website.

For whatever use the information may be to you, my monthly payment didn't change when I went from a 14 Pro Max to a 15 Pro Max of the same configuration, but I'm on Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program with 24 monthly payments eligible for upgrade after 12.

How much is the iPhone 15 versus the iPhone 14 price wise over the period of your payment plan? Off hand?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.