Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

iPhone calendar disappeared.

I have iphone 12. I had a calendar that was not backed up to icloud. when I got icloud and backed up my phone, all events in my calendar disappeared. I tried to restore frim icloud, reboot iphone. No luck.

Posted on Nov 25, 2023 2:35 PM

7 replies

Nov 26, 2023 9:41 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you. I don’t believe my iPhone calendar was connected to an email account. I did not delete any email accounts. Bc something similar happened years ago when I tried iCloud, I have avoided the cloud. I finally decided to get it and turned off icalendar sync. Then I backed up my phone and calendars were gone (my schedule and birthdays).

Nov 26, 2023 12:19 PM in response to zoya234

No, you think wrongly. The iPhone calendar app has NO calendars; it is just an app for displaying calendars that sync to your iPhone. This is also true for Contacts, Notes, Reminders and other functions.

Open the Contacts app (NOT Phone/Contacts). Do you see Lists at the top left? Tap on it, and it will show the various potential sources for your contacts. Each source is a “list”. Or follow my previous advice that you just responded to.

iPhone calendar disappeared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.