Change unwanted entry in time zone list in iCal

I would like to modify my time zone list I have in iCal, in particular remove unwanted entries. How to do this. Running MacBook Pro on Sonoma 14.1.1.

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Nov 25, 2023 6:15 PM

6 replies

Nov 26, 2023 6:20 PM in response to Recycleur

Hi & thanks for the swift reply.

I am using Time Zone support in iCal Advanced settings. I have multiple time zones to adjust my appointments when I am in various countries, which is tremendously helpful. However, after a while the list grows and I like to see only the countries/ location that I need, hence need to modify the list (e.g. delete the "India Standard Time" entry). I am attaching a screenshot below, hoping that clarifies.

Thanks!

Nov 26, 2023 6:40 AM in response to BamBoo 4444

Can you post a screen capture of what you want to remove exactly? Give a more precise description too. It is not very clear where it is.

Press Shift-Command-5, frame a meaningful area, look in the options where the picture file will be saved (desktop by default), and press Enter. Add to the discussion with the second-last icon (mountain and moon) at the bottom of this text field.

Change unwanted entry in time zone list in iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.