access voicemailing after update

Two days ago I did the recommended update. The change added a new passcode requirement to enter which I did. Yesterday I received a text saying I had a voicemail. When I went to voicemail the screen says "Carrier Voicemail" when I hit the call button it tries calling my cell phone number and there is no connection. The carrier (Page Plus) says it is Apple's problem. Apple says they do not support the carrier Page Plus. So what should I do now?

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 28, 2023 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2023 7:39 AM

VoiceMail functionality is typically carrier-specific and isn't directly associated with the iPhone itself. If you're experiencing issues with VoiceMail and your carrier is unable to provide a solution, escalating the matter to higher tiers of customer support might be necessary.

While iPhones offer various features and settings, troubleshooting VoiceMail problems directly through the device may not be feasible. In such cases, the expertise of the carrier's customer care at the highest level might be required to address and resolve the issue effectively. iPhone settings or functionalities usually do not encompass direct solutions for carrier-specific VoiceMail issues.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2023 7:39 AM in response to Lake_Meader

VoiceMail functionality is typically carrier-specific and isn't directly associated with the iPhone itself. If you're experiencing issues with VoiceMail and your carrier is unable to provide a solution, escalating the matter to higher tiers of customer support might be necessary.

While iPhones offer various features and settings, troubleshooting VoiceMail problems directly through the device may not be feasible. In such cases, the expertise of the carrier's customer care at the highest level might be required to address and resolve the issue effectively. iPhone settings or functionalities usually do not encompass direct solutions for carrier-specific VoiceMail issues.

access voicemailing after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.