Apple Watch - Find Devices shows NO devices

Hello, since the latest update the Find Devices app shows 'no Apple devices found to locate' but my watch is clearly paired with my iPhone. How do I make my phone locatable?

I'm in essence looking for the old functionality where there was an icon to ping my iPhone I misplaced in my house or whatever. Found when swiping up on the old watch OS.

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 10

Posted on Nov 30, 2023 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2023 12:04 PM

elchimpy2525 wrote:
I'm in essence looking for the old functionality where there was an icon to ping my iPhone I misplaced in my house or whatever. Found when swiping up on the old watch OS.

Use Control Center on Apple Watch explains how to access the Control Center, which will allow you to "locate phone."

Open or close Control Center

• Open Control Center: Press the side button once.
  • Close Control Center: With Control Center open, turn your wrist away from you or press the side button again.

Press the side button

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2023 12:04 PM in response to elchimpy2525

elchimpy2525 wrote:

Use Control Center on Apple Watch explains how to access the Control Center, which will allow you to "locate phone."

Open or close Control Center

• Open Control Center: Press the side button once.
  • Close Control Center: With Control Center open, turn your wrist away from you or press the side button again.

Press the side button

Apple Watch - Find Devices shows NO devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.