Control center apple watch

After installing the latest update on my Apple Watch, I can’t access the control center. Rebooted and nothing…?!?!

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Nov 30, 2023 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 6:41 AM

priscila1030 wrote:

when I press the side button my most recent activity appears, not my control center. The control center is also not found on swiping up either

Then you are NOT running watchOS 10.

You must be on watchOS 9 or lower, where you place your finger at the very bottom of the screen and swipe up to get to the Control Center.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2024 6:41 AM in response to priscila1030

priscila1030 wrote:

when I press the side button my most recent activity appears, not my control center. The control center is also not found on swiping up either

Then you are NOT running watchOS 10.

You must be on watchOS 9 or lower, where you place your finger at the very bottom of the screen and swipe up to get to the Control Center.

Nov 30, 2023 3:55 PM in response to MariRP

Use Control Center on Apple Watch explains "Control Center gives you an easy way to check your battery, silence your watch, choose a Focus, turn your Apple Watch into a flashlight, put your Apple Watch in Airplane Mode, turn on theater mode, and more."

Open or close Control Center

• Open Control Center: Press the side button once.
  • Close Control Center: With Control Center open, turn your wrist away from you or press the side button again.

Press the side button

Control center apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.