‘add playlist songs’ option keeps turning on

I have a problem with the option in settings “add playlist songs”

no matter how many times I turn it OFF, It will turn ON again every time I’m adding or deleting a song to a playlist.

it’s annoying because I want my album section to only show me the few reel albums that I have intentionally saved, instead of that, its showing me the hundred of single songs covers that I added to playlists and my album are completely lost in it !.. please help !! And thanks !!

ps : my phone and app are updated; and I restarted it but the problem remain

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 1, 2023 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2023 11:20 PM

I have the same issue. After playing around with closing/opening app, deleting/adding to playlist/library song, reordering a playlist and checking the Music app settings after each

it turns back on after I :

• add a song to a playlist, so the next song I add will auto-add to the library.

• add a song to the library

• delete a song from a playlist

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2023 11:20 PM in response to Koltane

I have the same issue. After playing around with closing/opening app, deleting/adding to playlist/library song, reordering a playlist and checking the Music app settings after each

it turns back on after I :

• add a song to a playlist, so the next song I add will auto-add to the library.

• add a song to the library

• delete a song from a playlist

‘add playlist songs’ option keeps turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.