Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone not getting texts from spouse iphone

My spouse sends my phone texts that I do not receive.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 9:20 AM

2 replies

Dec 2, 2023 9:44 AM in response to JMGruendel

This could be one of these problems:

• Cellular issues- Check your spouses 4 bars at the top right part of the screen near the WiFi and battery. Contact your cellular company.
  • Software issues- Make sure your spouses iPhone is at the max update, if it is an old iPhone then you might consider updating to a newer version.
  • Blocking issues- Make sure you don’t have your spouse blocked on accident, click her contact and there should be a block icon if it says blocked the unblock her, this could also make it so she can’t see you on find my.
  • Other issues / Troubleshooting- See if your spouse can text out her numbers, ex: tell her to text a friend and see if that friend gets the text. Sometimes a simple restart can help, if all else fails perform a factory restart (on spouses phone or yours if you can’t receive texts from anyone)

Hope this helps

,zzane

iPhone not getting texts from spouse iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.