Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

personal Voice keeps Turning on share across all devices

I noticed that under accessibility in my iphone 14 Pro Max settings the new tool called Personal Voice keeps turning on share across all devices by itself. I've never set up a Personal Voice and the only device I have is my iphone 14 Pro Max. However, I check almost daily and sometimes more and I would say 95% of the time it's enabled. I asked the question in the community and a dozen other people are experiencing the same issue but nobody has answered mine or another person that asked basically the same question. Can anyone help me and others with this problem??? Thx

Capt Kirk

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 5:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2024 2:53 AM

The same thing keeps happening to me and I can’t get anyone to give me an answer.. I have contacted Apple support several times and they can’t help me.. I haven’t created a personal voice and don’t use voice control… it is beyond frustrating

7 replies

Apr 6, 2024 9:43 AM in response to CaptKirkUSAF

This is happening to me also. I have never set up personal Voice on my iphone. I keep having to turn off this option to share my personal voice on all of my devices. And I rarely reboot or shut down my phone completely. So the fact that it keeps turning on is not resulting from some automatic reboot setting or something like that. I only have one Device signed in with my Apple ID. There is no reason that this feature should keep mysteriously turning on, on its own. And I don’t like that I'm sharing this option with all of my other devices, when I only have one Apple device.

The phone gives you the option to turn it off right? Wouldn't anybody be a little bit weary of ANY phone setting that turns itself on?

Why in the **** do I need my own personal voice shared with anything. I don't think I'm alone alone when I say that I don't like the sound of my own voice. So why is my phone wanting so bad, to share my own voice with myself!

You would think that there would be a clear answer to this from Apple.

”hey Apple! Simple question, I don't want to share my personal voice with anything how can I keep this turned off?”

Apr 9, 2024 9:01 AM in response to ernstfromwa

ernstfromwa wrote:

You would think that there would be a clear answer to this from Apple.

”hey Apple! Simple question, I don't want to share my personal voice with anything how can I keep this turned off?”

Apple neither reads nor responds here in this user-to-user forum. You can, however, let them know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Apr 22, 2024 7:12 PM in response to hanes64

I am having the same issues on personal voice under Accessibility. It toggles on all by itself without my permission! It is disturbing. I am on T-Mobile and just discovered that I have a T-Mobile managed network WiFi installed automatically installed in my iPhone even though I am with another WiFi network. I think is causing compromising malware

my 15 plus has been acting-up, apps turning on or toggling on without my permission, getting WHITE screen, frozen screen, not receiving all of my texts and phones 📞, especially when the phone is turned off. T-mobile has been horrible. They say it is Apple 🍎 l. I am confident if / when I call Apple they will say it is the Carrier! I think it is both!

[Edited by Moderator]

personal Voice keeps Turning on share across all devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.