15 Pro Max Screen Protector Issue

I bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple. No matter which phone store I took the device to, the screen protector does not stick. So it doesn't hold the edges somehow. 3-4 different brands were tried, 7-8 times during application and it was garbage, the result was unsuccessful. I'm currently using the device like this, but it seems to be tilting too much. Do you think there may be a problem with the device? Note: By the way, the same screen protector happened to my friend's 15 Pro Max at once. 🤔

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 4, 2023 10:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2024 11:49 AM

I bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple in UAE. And applied screen protector but after some days at right up corner see air bubbles, I changed my device also for 2-3 times but i have still facing this problem.

I also tried 3-4 different brands of screen protectors , 7-8 times. But still have problems with this issu.

Similar questions

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2024 11:49 AM in response to demirals

I bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple in UAE. And applied screen protector but after some days at right up corner see air bubbles, I changed my device also for 2-3 times but i have still facing this problem.

I also tried 3-4 different brands of screen protectors , 7-8 times. But still have problems with this issu.

Dec 25, 2023 6:11 AM in response to iansavage

I requested a replacement and my device was replaced with a new one. I can say that my problem is 99% solved. I applied it to the new 15 Pro Max without any problems. There is no problem with the edges anymore. I think there is too much curve in some models during the production process. There is no standard for this, whatever comes your luck.

Mar 26, 2024 6:23 PM in response to demirals

one store (not an apple store) told me that my iPhone 15 pro max had a manufacturing

defect. I went to apple and apple told them that the iPhone was perfectly fine.

My conclusion is that the iPhone 15 pro max screen curvature prevents screen

protectors from being properly installed. My own solution was to buy apple

care+ and use my iPhone without screen protection.

15 Pro Max Screen Protector Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.