Siri access to Health App not working with 17.2 update

I live in the US. I am using an iPhone 14 Pro, IOS 17.2 and an Apple Watch Ultra watchOS 10.2. I am unable to use or setup up Siri access to the Health app. Settings/Health/Data Access and Devices, Siri is not listed as an option to toggle on/off

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Dec 15, 2023 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2023 3:34 AM

I'm facing a similar issue, not exactly the same, but everything is turned on for Siri access.

However, whenever I ask something related to the Health app, she says,

"I can't help you with that, but you can check in the Health app."

iPhone 15PM iOS 17.2 with Series 9 watch Os 10.2

14 replies

Dec 17, 2023 8:58 PM in response to Rtwing7

Hello,

I have the same issue. Everything is set to ON (data acces from siri to healt, both on watch and iphone). I have IOS 17.2 on phone and watchOS 10.2. My devices are Iphone 14 Pro Max and Apple watch ultra 2.

I tried doing all the things suggested by different persons from google/ youtube that related to this issue, both from Apple sites and influencers from ytube. Please support us in or issue.

Best regards,

Denis.

Jan 22, 2024 7:19 PM in response to Rtwing7

I don’t know if this will help someone but my issue with Siri not telling me how many steps I walked was down to the language that I had selected for Siri. My language was English (Canada) and I changed it to English (United States) and it started working (Settings > Siri & Search > Language). Haven’t tried with other languages and I acknowledge that the issue here is the Siri option not even showing up in Health - a different issue than I offered the solution for

Siri access to Health App not working with 17.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.