Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

How do I help a friend find their iPhone on Find My phone?

How do I help a friend find their phone on find my phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 16, 2023 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2023 8:23 AM

Use any internet browser (e.g. Safari on your phone) and have them log into www.icloud.com/find with their Apple ID

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: Find your lost iPhone or iPad with Find My - Apple Support and

Find your lost Apple device or AirTag with Find My - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2023 8:23 AM in response to Lindafayeh

Use any internet browser (e.g. Safari on your phone) and have them log into www.icloud.com/find with their Apple ID

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: Find your lost iPhone or iPad with Find My - Apple Support and

Find your lost Apple device or AirTag with Find My - Apple Support

Dec 16, 2023 9:14 AM in response to Lindafayeh

Does your friend have a computer, iPad, tablet, etc......something that can access the Internet?

If yes, have them use any browser and type in www.icloud.com/find and enter their Apple ID and Password

Please note that the phone will not show up if your friend did not enable Find My on the phone....before...it was lost.

The phone will also not show up......IF......

The battery has run down

The phone is powered off

The phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently situated

How do I help a friend find their iPhone on Find My phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.