You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) Lags on Notes App on iPad

I have a iPad Pro 12.9-inch 1 TB 4th generation iPad. I am trying to take notes on the Notes App. Recently (for about a week) I have noticed when taking handwritten notes on the notes app with my Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) it lags meaning it can display my written note a second after I write it down on the screen. Sometimes I write something and it will not accept my writing. When I use Word Document it works fine. The problem I have with using Word Document is that some of files have not saved and I was unable to retrieve them afterwards. I tried Pages but I don't beleive Pages has Lines & Grids like the Notes app does. Any suggestions/solutions?

iPad Pro (4th generation)

Posted on Dec 19, 2023 6:49 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) Lags on Notes App on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.