What size cases fit iPhone 13

I bought the iPhone 13, and was looking for a new case and was told when buying it 11 and up cases would fit my phone. But I don’t want to buy a case that won’t fit my phone. Is there any other size phone case that should fit the iPhone 13? I looked it up and nothing shows iPhone 13, only the pro or pro max.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 20, 2023 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2023 1:14 PM

What exact model of iPhone 13 do you have. There's 4. iPhone 13 mini, regular, Pro and Pro Max and all are different sizes.

If you look for a case meant specifically for your iPhone model, then it should fit it just fine.

The iPhone 11 models are in general a bit larger than the 13 models so cases for the iPhone 11 may be a bit big on an iPhone 13, also, note the iPhone 11 has rounded sides, while the iPhone 13 has sharp square asides so iPhone 11 cases may not exactly fit the 13.

If you specifically search for cases for iPhone 13, it should come back with lots of hits.

click here ➜ iPhone 13 case Search - Amazon.com

Also note, the iPhone 13, and the 13 Pro are the exact same size. Height, width and depth. Though the iPhone 13 Pro has a larger camera array, so the hole on cases for it will be larger and may look weird on regular iPhone 13s.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2023 1:14 PM in response to Khunt225

What exact model of iPhone 13 do you have. There's 4. iPhone 13 mini, regular, Pro and Pro Max and all are different sizes.

If you look for a case meant specifically for your iPhone model, then it should fit it just fine.

The iPhone 11 models are in general a bit larger than the 13 models so cases for the iPhone 11 may be a bit big on an iPhone 13, also, note the iPhone 11 has rounded sides, while the iPhone 13 has sharp square asides so iPhone 11 cases may not exactly fit the 13.

If you specifically search for cases for iPhone 13, it should come back with lots of hits.

click here ➜ iPhone 13 case Search - Amazon.com

Also note, the iPhone 13, and the 13 Pro are the exact same size. Height, width and depth. Though the iPhone 13 Pro has a larger camera array, so the hole on cases for it will be larger and may look weird on regular iPhone 13s.

Dec 20, 2023 12:39 PM in response to Khunt225

The only case that would be guaranteed to "fit" your iPhone 13 would be one designed specifically for it.

The issue is not only the case's dimensions, but also the various openings it would need to support.

You must not have looked very hard. With a simple Internet search, I came up with dozens of hits, including the following for the iPhone 13 model:

What size cases fit iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.