I cannot purchase the Apple Developer program membership (from Bangladesh).

I placed an order for the Apple Developer membership program through their website and received an email stating that there's an issue with my payment, as shown in the screenshot below. I've contacted my card provider's support, and they assured me that everything is fine on their end. However, I'm still unsure about the cause of this issue.

Additionally, I cannot find the option to select 'Bangladesh' from the country list within the Apple ID payment section to enter my Billing address as Bangladesh is not available in the Country/Region. Is it must to purchase the Apple Developer Membership Program?

It's important to note that I'm unable to purchase the Apple Developer Membership Program through the 'Developer' app on macOS. The 'Enroll Now' button on the Developer app is not clickable.

I'm in need of assistance to purchase the membership. Could someone please help me with this?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 14.2

Posted on Dec 23, 2023 3:09 AM

3 replies

Dec 23, 2023 8:43 AM in response to alhasan_sony

The folks that work for Apple may or may not read postings around here.

You will need to discuss this with Apple Developer Support directly.

From Apple’s Exhibit A, and from that menu you reported, and from another posting last year, it does not appear that Apple Developer Program enrollment is active and available in Bangladesh.

If the email address provided in that message does not work, and if you can’t get past the following support links:

Support - Apple Developer

…then you can contact Apple Corporate directly via the US area code 1-408 telephone number or mailing address here, and discuss this with them:

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

I cannot purchase the Apple Developer program membership (from Bangladesh).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.