Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iPhone calls issue

My father is using iPhone 13 pro max, he have eSIM card, but I am not sure if eSIM is causing the problem (before when I used the phone there was no such a problem).

The problem is that sometimes (not with every call) when he talks with someone and finish the call after 2-3 minutes the phone is ringing by itself and showing that someone is calling to him but when he answers nobody talks and timer is stucked at 00:00.

I hope that someone can help me fix this issue.

Best regards!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 28, 2023 10:49 PM

4 replies

Dec 28, 2023 11:37 PM in response to shener289

There are two steps to do that.

1. Check your iPhone display before you put it aside or in the pocket. iPhone disaplay will turn off only after your Auto-Lock time settings.
  2. If the display is ON, lock the screen using the side button and check your iPhone display before you put it in the pocket

Sleep

On iPhone 6 and later, and on iPhone SE (2nd generation) and later, press the side button to wake your iPhone or put it to sleep. On iPhone SE (1st generation) and earlier, press the top button.

Learn about the buttons and switches on your iPhone.

From left to right: iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 8, and iPhone X and later

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then tap Haptic Touch or 3D & Haptic Touch. Choose the touch duration—Fast or Slow. On an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also choose the pressure needed—Light, Medium, or Firm. Test your new settings on the image at the bottom of the screen.

Adjust how iPhone responds to your touch - Apple Support (IN)

iPhone calls issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.