Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Where can I sell my old iPhone?

I want to sell my old iPhone and I just switched to Android and I want the extra money but I can't find where to sell my old iPhone se 3 on your website

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 30, 2023 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2024 2:20 AM

In Apple stores you can use a trade-in, or offer your phone to the service for details

7 replies

Dec 30, 2023 3:11 PM in response to Mikerog78

If you sell your iPhone, be sure to prepare it for resale as outlined in:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you sell it on a "marketplace" site, beware of scammers. There are all sorts of scams out there targeting both buyers and sellers. For instance, a "buyer" may send you a check for more than the sales amount, asking you to refund the difference. Your check will clear. The scammer's check won't, but by the time you discover that, the scammer may already have gotten away with your money. Or a "buyer" may claim that they never received your phone, and abuse buyer protection policies in order to rip you off and get a "free" iPhone.

I've seen kiosks at some shopping malls that offer cash for smartphones, but they offer insultingly low amounts.

Where can I sell my old iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.