You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

14 Pro Max Green Screen Issue

Recently, I encountered a green screen issue with my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I took it to an authorized service provider for repairs, and they informed me that the screen needs to be replaced. The process is expected to take around a month, but since my phone is under warranty, there will be no charges.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with the iPhone 14 Pro Max, and if so, how long did it take to resolve?

Additionally, after the issue is fixed, have any of you faced the green screen problem again for a second time?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jan 3, 2024 12:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2024 7:36 AM

I had the same issue. My iphone 14 pro max screen turned green after automatic ios update. I took it to apple oakridge San Jose, Cali snd I paid $415 for the display replacement. I hope apple should reimburse my money because this is on going issue to many iphone 14 owners.

Similar questions

1 reply

14 Pro Max Green Screen Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.