i need to Deauthorise all computers but it don't work i need it done asap

i need to Deauthorise all computers but it don't work i need it done asap because i want to use the mac i have now i don't have access to any of the 5 that is authorised i want to only use my current mac but without Deauthoriseing at least one of the current ones i can't authorised this one i need a apple support person to remove them manually

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Jan 5, 2024 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2024 10:01 AM

The solution can be found here

If you do not see the Deauthorize All button in Account Settings via Apple Music or Apple TV, you can go to System Settings > Click on your Apple ID > Click on Media & Purchases > Under Account click on Manage Button. You should now see the Deauthorize All button. Click on Deauthorize All and then Authorize your device via Apple Music or Apple TV.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2024 10:01 AM in response to scorpio197988

The solution can be found here

If you do not see the Deauthorize All button in Account Settings via Apple Music or Apple TV, you can go to System Settings > Click on your Apple ID > Click on Media & Purchases > Under Account click on Manage Button. You should now see the Deauthorize All button. Click on Deauthorize All and then Authorize your device via Apple Music or Apple TV.

Jan 5, 2024 8:50 PM in response to FoxFifth

Hey I appreciate your response mate thanks this is the issue though I’ve done exactly what you described and there’s nothing wrong with the information you provided it’s all good thank you but some reason the error is after trying the method you provided all good apple support couldn’t figure it out either so I’ve resorted to just making a complete new account and then just repurchase everything I’ve purchased over the years

Jan 5, 2024 6:54 PM in response to scorpio197988

To Deauthorize All computers see the following from Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

To do it from a Mac comouter running macOS Catalina 10.15 or later:

To deauthorize a computer that you don't have access to, you have to deauthorize all of your computers. Then authorize each computer that you have again. You can deauthorize all computers only once a year.

1. Open the Apple Music app or Apple TV app.
  2. Choose Account > Account Settings.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Forgot your Apple ID?
  4. At the top of your Account Information page, go to the Apple ID Summary section.
  5. Next to Computer Authorizations, click Deauthorize All.
  6. Authorize each computer that you use again.

To do it from an older Mac computer that has iTunes or a Windows computer with iTunes:

To deauthorize a computer that you don't have access to, you have to deauthorize all of your computers. Then authorize each computer that you have again. You can deauthorize all computers only once a year.

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Choose Account > View My Account.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Forgot your Apple ID?
  4. At the top of your Account Information page, go to the Apple ID Summary section.
  5. Next to Computer Authorizations, click Deauthorize All.
  6. Authorize each computer that you use again.

i need to Deauthorise all computers but it don't work i need it done asap

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.