Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Deleted a game from my IPad by mistake how can I get it back. When I went to the app icon it said in the cloud but when I download it, it is not the game I was in. It started from the beginning.

I tried to reinstall the game Diggy’s Adventure but having trouble installing it. I thought it should reinstall to my level in the game but it start over from the beginning. Is there a way to get back to the level I was on

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Jan 18, 2024 9:14 AM

3 replies

Jan 18, 2024 9:19 AM in response to Kyt25

Deleting the app also deletes any data that was associated with the app if it was saved on your device. Some apps will save game data on their own servers if you have an account with them or in Game Center.

In your case, it appears that the game data was stored on the device and was deleted along with the app. You will not be able to get this back unless you have a backup of before you deleted the app.

Deleted a game from my IPad by mistake how can I get it back. When I went to the app icon it said in the cloud but when I download it, it is not the game I was in. It started from the beginning.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.