Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Incomplete apple gift card code

Pls I need help,I brought single $100 and single $50 apple gift card at Walmart this morning,and the both cards has incomplete code , instead of 16 digits code ,they got 14 digits code ,pls want them get completed for me so that I can make used of them right now.

Posted on Jan 19, 2024 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 5:34 AM

My card code is incomplete instead of 16 I got 14,how can I get the remain code so I can make use of it

48 replies

Jan 19, 2024 12:57 PM in response to Jamescaro11

You will need to contact Apple Support directly to get help with the missing digits for the card.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

click here ➜ Contact Apple Support.

You might need to provide:

• An image of the front and back of your card in full.
  • A sales receipt showing when your card was purchased.
  • The serial number on your card. 

Apr 29, 2024 9:04 AM in response to olamilekan134

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Mar 4, 2024 7:08 AM in response to daja20

daja20 wrote:

Hello I need my complete code for $25 Apple card

Again, The answer has been provided in the very thread you replied to already.

Please read that reply and follow the steps outlined there.

You will need to contact Apple Support directly to get help with the missing digits for the card.

Click on the Call or Chat option at the bottom of the page the bolded link takes you to.

Apr 22, 2024 7:54 AM in response to kuti114

kuti114 wrote:

14 code instead of 16

Apr 25, 2024 9:53 AM in response to akande99

akande99 wrote:

I bought Apple Card of 50$ but the code is not complete can you help me so I can use it now

As mentioned multiple times in the very thread you repied to:

Apr 7, 2024 5:42 PM in response to amastern

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Apr 7, 2024 5:43 PM in response to Johnson3299

Apr 12, 2024 7:30 AM in response to pocolee

Apr 12, 2024 7:31 AM in response to Johnson3299

Apr 12, 2024 10:12 PM in response to karlee169

Apr 16, 2024 6:46 PM in response to 090prince

Apr 21, 2024 4:36 AM in response to Likwakos

Apr 23, 2024 12:46 PM in response to Dave1356Q

Apr 24, 2024 3:40 AM in response to kriss101

Incomplete apple gift card code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.