Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Google app is restricted, but marked always allowed in downtime

I have downtime set up for my son’s iPhone 14. For some reason his google app doesn’t show up on his phone even though it is downloaded and shows up as one of his apps on my view of his phone content. He has tried to download it from the App Store and it says “restrictions enabled… to use this app turn restrictions off”. I looked at the settings in downtime and from what I can tell, content restrictions haven’t changed, app time limits haven’t changed, and I have since added Google to one of his ‘always allowed’ apps to see if that would help and it still doesn’t show up on his phone. I read that YouTube restrictions might somehow play into it, but his YouTube is visible and accessible to him. All other Google apps are as well. Any thoughts?

iPhone 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2024 9:07 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Google app is restricted, but marked always allowed in downtime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.