You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received a fake iPhone 15 ProMax

I recently purchased an iPhone 15 ProMax 256gb on the official USA Apple website and then my uncle picked up the product at Apple store, Woodfield, Illinois. When I opened the phone, I immediately suspected that it was a fake. The appearance of the app was different and I was shocked because there were already apps installed such as weibo and tiktok and there were photos of naked girls on the gallery. I then checked the serial number and IMEI and the ones on the settings did not match what was written on the box. The storage also said 1TB even though the box said 256gb. Then i checked the camera quality and it was very poor.

The problem is that I am from the Philippines and my Uncle was the one who brought the phone here from the USA and he won’t be coming back in the USA until 2nd week of February which is way past the 14 days allowed return/refund written on Apple website.

Pls help me. I am desperate.

Posted on Jan 26, 2024 4:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2024 8:43 PM

factory sealed? Bet it’s your uncle that played you.

3 replies

I received a fake iPhone 15 ProMax

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.