You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlocking my phone

I locked myself out of my phone.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 28, 2024 5:43 PM

1 reply

Jan 28, 2024 5:57 PM in response to abran256

If your device has iOS 17 and you just changed your passcode you may be able to use a previous passcode→Temporarily use your old passcode when you forget your new passcode on iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If your device has iOS 15.2 or later installed, you can reset it without a computer; check out this link→How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support. Otherwise you will need a computer:

See this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

unlocking my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.