You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is the best Printer for Mac?

I have a HP envy Photo 7858. It made me

use the HP smart app. I do not like it because it wants me to pay a monthly fee for their ink and If I go over on amount of papers I print charges extra..... I feel this is not right because I purchase the ink from them, and I buy my own printer paper... So I want to know what is a better printer option.

iMac 27″, macOS 14.1

Posted on Jan 30, 2024 4:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2024 7:31 PM

I am think of going to epson or Brother..

7 replies

Jan 31, 2024 2:01 PM in response to zeber621

Although I still have a Canon AIO printer, my next one will probably be an Epson.

Epson Printers

If you print photos, I'd probably recommend getting one of their Photo all in ones. The Photo models have additional colors for better photo printing. If you don't, then their standard all in ones would be fine.

Either way, I'd go with the Eco tank models, as that's the least expensive way of getting ink.

what is the best Printer for Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.