Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Notifications a not working iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 17.3

Since the update of iOS 17.3, I do not receive notifications in WhatsApp or Telegram, only in the built-in apps such as mail or iMessage, I receive normally, I went to reset the settings, including the hard reset of the device, but still the same result

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jan 31, 2024 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2024 1:21 PM

iPhone 13. Same issue on my side. Not getting notifications after the latest update (Messenger, iMessage, Instagram, Telegram, etc.). Notifications are enabled for the affected apps. For some apps, they're working as before the update.

14 replies

Jan 31, 2024 12:13 AM in response to niranh214

iOS updates generally aim to enhance user experience, boost security, and fix bugs rather than disrupt core features. Notification issues after updates might stem from underlying, unmentioned factors. Updates won't typically alter personal data but may refine settings or features. Backup before major updates for safety. Review Apple's update details and backup advice for a smooth process.

Kindly consider checking your settings and addressing any device issues before attributing the issue to external factors.

See what each update does: About iOS 17 Updates, About iOS 16 Updates, About iOS 15 Updates, About iOS 14 Updates, About iOS 13 Updates, About iOS 12 Updates, and so on...

Notifications a not working iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 17.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.