Netflix on iOS 15

So my iPad Air 2 is on iOS 15.8.1 and I just got this iPad. I’m trying to get Netflix on this but it says that it’s not compatible and I know this. So when this happens it does not prompt me to download a older version of the app and there is no button. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but I hope someone will correct me from whatever I’m doing wrong.

iPad Air 2

Posted on Feb 1, 2024 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2024 12:28 PM

To get a prompt for a compatible version you must try to download it from your "Purchased List", not from the App Store entry directly.

If you have not downloaded Netflix with the Apple ID being used on the iPad before this, you will not be able to get a compatible version.

click here ➜ Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

18 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2024 12:28 PM in response to Yeehaw-t

To get a prompt for a compatible version you must try to download it from your "Purchased List", not from the App Store entry directly.

If you have not downloaded Netflix with the Apple ID being used on the iPad before this, you will not be able to get a compatible version.

Mar 1, 2024 11:19 AM in response to Nuel0001

Nuel0001 wrote:

I really need to download the app right away

As was said above:

To get a prompt for a compatible version you must try to download it

from your "Purchased List", not from the App Store entry directly.

If you've never downloaded it before with the Apple ID being used on the device, then as Jonathan mentions above a newer device is the only other option.

Apr 29, 2024 8:18 AM in response to Felipekaelduartemacedo

Felipekaelduartemacedo wrote:

Quero baixa Netflix no meu iPhone mais não tem iOS 16

Para obter uma solicitação de uma versão compatível, você deve tentar baixá-la da sua “Lista de compras”, não diretamente da entrada da App Store.

Se você ainda não baixou o Netflix com o ID Apple usado no iPad, não será possível obter uma versão compatível.

clique aqui ➜ Volte a descarregar apps e jogos para os seus dispositivos Apple a partir da App Store - Suporte Apple (PT)

Netflix on iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.