Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

why can't I add my presto card to my iphone

hey,

I bought my iphone 15 pro max in india but moved to canada, Just wanted to know how I can add my presto transit card to my apple wallet cuz it doesn't show "presto" in the "add transit card" option

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Feb 3, 2024 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2024 6:31 AM

but the presto transit card is supported by all the apple devices which are manufactured in Canada, there are some of my friends who have the exact phone and have the presto transit card fully functional with NFC on their deviced...is there a way to change the manufacturing region or something

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2024 6:31 AM in response to lkrupp

but the presto transit card is supported by all the apple devices which are manufactured in Canada, there are some of my friends who have the exact phone and have the presto transit card fully functional with NFC on their deviced...is there a way to change the manufacturing region or something

Feb 3, 2024 7:44 AM in response to Faizxhmed

It may be not accepted if your country is not set to one that accepts it.

The support article Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this.

Changing store country is not a trivial endeavor. The system is set up to only facilitate doing this if you are moving to the other country to take up residency. It makes it difficult for people to temporarily change country settings to do things such as get around distribution restrictions only allowing them to buy items available in the country where they live.

why can't I add my presto card to my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.