Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How can I play Roblox on my school iPad?

How can I play games in my school ipad

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Feb 10, 2024 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2024 9:53 AM

kani277 wrote:

get a VPN on your school IPad😺🫰👍🖐️hi😉

Using a VPN will not override MDM software used on the school iPad. They control what it is used for as well as what can be installed. They would most likely also prevent installation of any VPN software. The MDM profile is installed on the device with rules describing what it can be used for and does not rely on the IP address.

If the OP wants the freedom to use an iPad for whatever they want to do with it, they would need to purchase their own iPad. The school would need to remove the MDM software in order for you to use it for your own purposes and that is not something you will be able to do on your own.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2024 9:53 AM in response to kani277

kani277 wrote:

get a VPN on your school IPad😺🫰👍🖐️hi😉

Using a VPN will not override MDM software used on the school iPad. They control what it is used for as well as what can be installed. They would most likely also prevent installation of any VPN software. The MDM profile is installed on the device with rules describing what it can be used for and does not rely on the IP address.

If the OP wants the freedom to use an iPad for whatever they want to do with it, they would need to purchase their own iPad. The school would need to remove the MDM software in order for you to use it for your own purposes and that is not something you will be able to do on your own.

How can I play Roblox on my school iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.