You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is a iphone 15 promax lens protector useful

for example the Tensea aluminum alloy tempered glass lens cover

Posted on Feb 17, 2024 5:03 PM

3 replies

Feb 17, 2024 5:44 PM in response to sbstor

I use lens protectors on my very expensive DLSR Lenses, but do NOT on my iPhone. Due to limitation in the space between the lens cover over the camera, I fear a lens protector might impair taking the best photos the cameras are capable of. We often see people come here and complain their camera is taking darker photos and we often find they have installed lens protectors, which will add another layer of glass which can reduce the available light to the camera sensor.

Use a good quality case to protect the cameras. You can also find cases with a panel which slides over the cameras when they are not in use, but slide away when the cameras are being used.

is a iphone 15 promax lens protector useful

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.